As well as being aesthetically pleasing, Pasticceria Giotti’s semifreddos offer a wide range of choices to suit the tastes of all our customers:
- Élite, Marsala semifreddo with chocolate parfait and dry fruits biscuit;
- Sol Levante, soft lemon and raspberry mousse with coconut daquise;
- Mokita, fine Arabica coffee semifreddo with fine zabaglione;
- Gianduiosa, hazelnut and gianduia semifreddo;
- Orange Bavarese;
- Dolce Estate, delicious strawberry and melon semifreddo;
- Sinfonia, intriguing mill and dark chocolate mousse with Cointreau;
- Bacio, delicate semifreddo with the famous Perugine chocolate;
- Chocolate Parfait, an elegant dome of the finest dark chocolate;
- Sette Veli, a Bronte Pistachio and toasted almond brick alternated with very thin veils of vintage dark chocolate;
- Nougat Glacé, soft nougat semifreddo;
- Tronchetto with three chocolates;
- Incanto, spectacular red fruit and white chocolate dome;
- Cherry, chocolate mousse with cherry palet and vanilla cream;
- Intrigo, intense dark chocolate mousse with mango and lavender creamy;
- Soffio, yogurt brick, apricot, ginger and white chocolate.
In addition to the cakes available in the shop throughout the year, there are seasonal cakes, true dedications to the flavours and colours of the different seasons.
As hard pieces we propose the very famous Zuccotto, an authentic workhorse full of flavour, together with the classic and timeless Tiramisù.
Another important and sensational proposal of Pasticceria Giotti is the delicious single-portion, from the strawberry red Flowers, to the chocolate and coconut Domes, passing through orange chocolate and pistachio Babel, to finish with coffee and zabaglione Cubes.
Our “Mon Amour” small glasses and mini cones complete our rich and sweet production of semifreddi.
What are you waiting for to come and taste them?